Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things from the past, that I maybe should write more about later, but I should make sure don't get forgotten now

Some of the ways the Lord has blessed us thus far...
Curt and I "meeting" - tearing ACL, delayed soccer game, the right time in my life
Honeymoon provisions - free week, traveler's check-esque experience, Westin/priceline
Move to Florida - peace about the decision, wonderful apartment, success at job
Pregnancy - timing, smoothness
Delivery
Nursing Success
Bruce's 30 dollar gift - after we "accidentally" gave too much in the Benevolent offering
When I locked my keys in the room at Liberty
Benign test results - skin
Curt's raise during the music guy conversation
Marcia being down the street
My job - flexible, engaging
Leah
Furniture - table, dryer, dresser/mirror, dresser/pantry
Kids crib money - almost threw away
Getaway money - really surprising wonderful gift from the church
Good friends in Florida
A church that is encouraging, supportive, convicting

No comments:

Post a Comment