Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

That a Boy, Buddy

We recently "loaned" our wooden play kitchen to some friends of ours who have the space that we do not have for it. My hope is that it will eventually come back to our house, but it just isn't a good fit for us right now (literally). My kids hadn't even noticed that it was gone...until just now. Mackenna asked where their kitchen was, and I told her it was at Audrey's house. Micah asked "why," and I started to say something about there not being room for it in their room anymore with another baby on the way. Instead, he finished my sentence with, "because we have everything we need in this room already?" What a great reminder. Yes, buddy, that is exactly right. We have everything we need already - nothing more is needed. The Provider has already met all of our needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment