Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Observations from my day

1. "Mom, there is poopy on my foot" is never a sentence you want to hear. Ever.

2. Since I haven't taken any belly pictures of myself (weekly or monthly) this time, I could be tempted to think that I'm not really growing. Haha. Today I put my old bathing suit on when we went to play in our baby pool. When my sister was here in February, the bottom and top met in the middle (even though I looked "fat"). Now, there is a good 6 to 8 inch divide between the two pieces. Oh my :)  23 weeks...

3. Playing in the pool with the kids was pretty great today. And I got fed lots of food by them while I sat in the chair with my feet in the pool. Yup, the cooked me some salad, some broccoli stuffed with chalk, some meatballs, and some cake - strawberry and vanilla. Turns out that pots and pans, measuring cups, a pitcher, and a few spoons make the baby pool much more fun. For today at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment