Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Project 52 - Love!

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

I'm jumping in 6 weeks late to a Project 52 with My 3 Boybarians. This week's theme was "True Love." I took some photos of my favorite trio of Valentines on Tuesday that scream love to me.

I mean, what says "love" more than a little one being totally bored out of her mind by her siblings' kisses?!

_DSC4269.jpg

I'm pretty sure the look that little one is giving her big sister in this photo is a five month old's definition of love.

_DSC4301.jpg

Likewise, my older daughter's face is beaming with love for her little "doll" sister in this shot.

_DSC4305.jpg

And, maybe this photo doesn't sum up their love for each other, but it is definitely a gigantic "Love" image for me. Love Love Love these three kiddos.

_DSC4320.jpg

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

8 comments:

  1. love babies in sunglasses, they always look so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh so precious!!!! My littlest gets a lot of sisterly love too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the sunglasses photo. I think all of us moms have ones like this of our kids when they were small. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are gorgeous! And I love your photos, so clean and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great series. Love the lights in their eyes.

    ReplyDelete