Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Great Leap

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

I was so proud of my big boy on our first beach trip of the year. It is so neat to see so clearly how they grow up in the few months that we are away from the beach (about five months this year). The water was still a little chilly, which would usually send him running for the sand. Instead, this time he happily splashed the water on his head, jumped in with both feet, and danced around.

_DSC4537.jpg

_DSC4560.jpg

He was proud of himself too.

_DSC4541.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I love all the blues in these pictures. Makes me want to go swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!! love the color and composition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't amazing what a couple months will do. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the previous comment, love the blues in these photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! Makes me long for our beach vacation...only 2 more months! And your little boy is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all the blues. I want to be at that beach RIGHT NOW! Beautiful shots Laura!

    ReplyDelete