Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

An Instagram "10 on 10"

A little bit of Daisy to start our day.
Untitled

Me and my girls - while my son checks out the trains.
Untitled

Mackenna was naming the dwarfs. This one she called "Yawny."
Untitled

Love this shot. (I have found sunglasses really improve a picture of my kids...can't really tell if they are looking or not :)
Untitled

This handsome guy was there with us too :)           {Photo edit by Mackenna}
Untitled

A couple of different shots of one scene.
Untitled Untitled

Love watching my little artist develop...and love her brother too.
Untitled Untitled

It seriously is like just wearing a permanent hug.
Untitled

My Marie-Wearing-Girl meets Marie!
UntitledUntitled\

Another lovely shot and edit by the talented Mackenna.
Untitled

It may have taken a little bit of bribing, but they had so much fun on Soarin.' Even rode it twice.
Untitled Untitled

My favorite backseat view, and my kids favorite Mickey ears. A good end to a day and a getaway.
Untitled Untitled

Don't worry. My "11 on 11" would have been much less exciting and "glamorous." I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment