Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Potential Facebook Statuses for Today

These all could have been facebook statuses of mine today.

1.) I just told my children to "go pray in your room." I meant play. Oops. Prayer might be a good idea also.

2.) Sometimes a third hand would really be nice/necessary.

3.) My child just took a free joy ride through the parking lot in a free-rolling, runaway cart. Why are parking lots slanted away from cars?

4.) I just bought three boxes of organic granola bars and one thing of All laundry detergent for the price of 1 box of granola bars not on sale ($4).

5.) Why is it when you are trying not to wake up a child, a whisper will do it, but when you are trying to keep them awake, screaming and singing at the top of your lungs does nothing?

6.) My daughter just sat on the potty, got a really concentrated look on her face, and then successfully peed in the potty! She did it a couple of times and got really excited. She then told me "all done" and got done!

7.) Getting ready to go to Disney World for vacation. Seriously considering getting "leashes" for my kids. Hope that doesn't make me evil.

8.) My kids don't drink water very well. They just don't. Don't judge me. I would like to take some kind of drink mix with me to Disney World to mix in water throughout the day. Any suggestions of something that doesn't have artificial sweetners?

Those were some of my thoughts today - at least some of the ones that are worthy of sharing.

4 comments:

  1. Would they drink lemon flavored water? I have used True Lemon before. It is basically just powdered lemon that you can add to water. Its not sweet though but I guess you could add a little sugar too. http://www.truelemon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Those are all good statuses! Seems like I'll have days where I think of 5 funny things to say in one day, then I'll go a couple of weeks with nothing interesting coming to mind. (=
    I have no good drink mix solutions for you, but for what it's worth, I sometimes fill a sippy cup with ice cubes and then real juice so it'll stay cold a long time. You'll probably need more than one sippy cup per child, though, for a long, hot day. I also buy juice boxes sometimes for day trips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete