Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Haha

We are working on potty training again (for what feels like the 37th time). I was having the kids pee before naptime, and Mackenna was having a hard time going. I told her that the "lunch pottys" should be ready to come out. She responded, "I think they are still eating." Later she got up from nap saying that she needed to go potty. When I got her up on the toilet, she said, "um..maybe they are still eating." I guess the fact that peepees eat lunch is really cemented in her now!

While she was sitting on the potty, she was talking quite loudly, and Micah was still sleeping. I asked her to be quiet. She responded, "I want to talk, God made us to talk."

And to balance out the cute quotes and the "I love yous" from yesterday, I should also mention that there have been plenty of "but I can't pick up legos very well" and "get out of my way" and "get me juice". I guess the cute ones are all that are worth remembering though.

No comments:

Post a Comment