Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Little Bit has turned me into a Home Girl

We went to the park today. This didn't used to be a note worthy event. I was always a go go go mom. The term "stay at home" mom should have been changed to "get out of the home with the kids mom" when it was applied to me. However, things have changed. I can count on one hand the number of times I have taken the kids anywhere this month. And it doesn't bother me one bit. I am liking staying home. Partly because it is all I have the energy for, but also because it is a nice place to be, with nice people filling it. Little Bit has been taking really killer naps, which also leads to us staying home more so that she can take these amazing, only used to read about in books, kinds of naps. Also, I've been sick for two months; so there's that. The older two are a little restless, but the questions of, "are we going somewhere today" are taming down a bit. We are all getting settled into a January routine of being home. It is kind of nice.

DSC_3233-17

No comments:

Post a Comment