Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More Meals

Here is another round of "eat half freeze half" meals...

Wednesday - traditional "Awana Night Pizza"

Thursday - Homemade chicken and noodles and mashed potatoes. I plan on making a big batch of noodles, so I can freeze half of them (as well as half of the broth and chicken) to use later. I won't be freezing mashed potatoes, but could always do the Steam and Mash ones when I make this the second time around

Friday - Homemade mac and cheese and Chicken Tenders

Saturday - Creamy Taco Mac

Sunday - Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Chowder (with more cornbread)

Monday - Plans

Tuesday - Creamy Beef over Noodles

Wednesday - you guessed it, Pizza again

Thursday - Pasta Milano

Friday - maybe I'll have a baby by then....hahhaahahaha....and since I probably won't, I'll console myself by making these - Ham and Cheese Sliders

Saturday - Mexican Chicken Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment