Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Micah's bad word

The kids came home after AWANA tonight, and I asked them what they had done. Micah told me that he had "hit" Reese.

Me: "You hit her?"
Micah: "No, I hissed at her. She wouldn't let me through, so I went 'hhhhhhhhhh' at her."

Curt came in then and told me how he had found this out. They were in the van heading home, and he had asked them what they did in Cubbies. Most of what they told him revolved around the playground.

Micah: "Somebody wouldn't let me up the hill, so I said I bad word."
Curt, extremely perplexed: "What did you say?"
Micah: "I said 'hhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you will not do that.' (in his best, deepest cat voice)

It all made sense to Curt now. As previously mentioned, we have a cat that says bad things/words.

Curt: "Don't hiss at people."

No comments:

Post a Comment