Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My munchkins crack me up

Micah, in the van the other day: "I'm having trouble getting my sock on my hand."

Mackenna, on her way to the doctor: "My nose has sniffs."

Micah, an actual but typical conversation with his sister: "If you will play dinosaurs, I will be happy, but right now I am not. If you don't play with me, I will not play dinosaurs. I will not play anything."
Mackenna: "I'll play dinosaurs."
Micah: "Okay, you can be the mom."

Micah, about his knight helmet from a garage sale: "Oh no, my helmet is cracking. Maybe I wore it too hard."

Things said by both of them, showing they are learning letters, but obviously still have room for growth:
"Ru Ru Ring....Mom, can you tell me what letter starts with Ru?"
"Hey, B starts with Butterfly."

Micah: "We are going to go have quesadillas? Oh, are we going to Chipotle?"

Mackenna: "You are not an old lady mama."
Micah: "You are not a lady mommy."


Micah, while playing talking cars: "All the bad cars live with the sheriff."


Mackenna: "Mommy, what did you get from the doctor?"
Me: "Nothing."
Mackenna: "Did you get a sticker?"

Micah, about our first family game night: "Chutes and Ladders AND Popcorn!!??"

Micah, after dad let him climb in our bed at 6:15 AM (stupid time change): "I love you daddy."

Mackenna, to Curt, about some bent horseshoes: "No, you didn't bend those daddy. A big, strong man did."


(What happens when you go for a drive around 5:30 PM on a day when no one took naps.)

No comments:

Post a Comment