Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

An Ordinary Day

Here is my 10 on 10 kind of day.

Curt did some multi-tasking before leaving for work.

IMG_1740

Jocelyn really enjoyed some time in her crib with her mobile. This photo was taken probably 20 minutes after she first was placed in the crib. (That is what happens when you sleep well at night. You are happy in the morning.)

IMG_1770

Mackenna shows off her now marshmallow free Lucky Charms. I am a bad mother, I know.

IMG_1799

I like to drink OJ in a coffee mug. Everything tastes better from a coffee mug. Try it.

IMG_1804

This one doesn't need a caption.

IMG_1825

Mackenna's face shows that she spent just as much time crying in the chair behind her as she did on the floor doing puzzles.

IMG_1848

I spent some time nursing the baby.

IMG_1872

I survived a trip to the "cookie store" with three kids. I also survived a "mommy, I have to go potty" moment.

IMG_1876

Daddy came home for lunch and to unload the groceries. Hallelujiah.

IMG_1887

Micah learned that he could build this truck and put the wheels on all by himself!

IMG_1908

To see what other people have come up with on this 10th of the month, visit here.

ten on ten button small

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a lovely & blessed day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds a lot like my day!
    Oh how I miss Publix!!! We lived in FL forever and have been in IL for about 5 years. If i could bring anything here (besides my family) it would be a Publix!!:) (And a chick-fil-a!!) I think I just might try my oj in a mug...I might feel all gronw up and stuff since i'm not a coffee drinker and all!:)
    have a happy day

    ReplyDelete