Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Music Moves

We were driving home after Christmas shopping, listening to Christmas music, and a “fast” song came on. Micah starting shaking his hands really fast almost like he was playing a drum in the air. He stopped and said, “I like fast songs. I like fast songs because I can do my fast moves.” Then he resumed playing the air drum. Mackenna responded moving her arms slowly and gracefully back and forth and said, “I like beautiful songs because I can do my beautiful moves.” A little bit later, Silent Night came on, and Micah said, “Hey, it’s a beautiful song.” Mackenna immediately began her “beautiful moves”.

DSC_0431

DSC_0409

1 comment:

  1. I think Micah and Sam seem like they could be buddies. Sam loves fast songs, too! I'm a little sad that there's no one around here to do any "beautiful moves" but that's okay. ;)

    ReplyDelete