Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

10 on 10...sorta

A few of my friends/relatives do something called "10 on 10", where they take 10 pictures of the events of their day on the 10th of the month. I think it is a great idea and it helps to document the more mundane daily events of life. However, it is obviously not the 10th, so I am going to play the "my life is still in crazy upheaval mode from the little girl born on the 21st of the month" card and do something a little different for my first 10 on 10.

Here are my 21 photos from the past few days, in honor of the dear sweet wonder of a person who is now three weeks old.

Building a fort with their Uncle Evan 
(notice that a 50 mm fixed lens does pose some composition issues in photo situations like this)

Tickle time with Uncle John

Snuggle time with Aunt Marissa

More snuggles with Aunt Bri

Reading time with Aunt Bri 
(notice the horrible pigtails and questionable outfit, I'm playing the "Miss 21st" card on those too)

Sister "smiles"

Yes, Mackenna, that is her head.

Smothering her sister

Snoozing on Aunt Bri's lap

Evan learning the names of all of Micah's "talking cars"

Daddy snuggles

Micah came up with and built this Lego car all on his own.

Micah (read: Curt) built this train track - I love seeing "their" creations.

Aunt Christa snuggles

Very odd attire and extra accompaniments for a quick walk to Marcia's

Awake time (read: cry time)

A little snooze

Looking/Smiling at big sister

Look, the little one has a nose

Little Girl in a Big Chair

Ahhh....snuzzles

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Your precious baby has a good dose of Hubble in her - some of her looks reminded me of my own babies!

    Oh, and what's my excuse for the bad hair I let my girl walk around in more days than not?? ;)

    And all you people with awesome cameras are starting to convince me I can't get away with my cheap little point and shoot forever.

    ReplyDelete