Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

What my big kids have been saying...

Me (to Jocelyn): It's not time to eat Jocelyn
Mackenna: Eat Jocelyn, that is silly. I'm not eating Jocelyn, I'm eating my food
----
Mackenna (at the park, as she chases Micah): I'm a mean woman...
----
Micah (nightly): Mommy, I can't sleep very well. Will you snuggle with me so I can sleep? (Snuggling and face rubbing, by both of us, commences)
----
Micah: I'm being a daddy to Mackenna's cow. It is time to change his diaper.
----
Mackenna's prayer at dinner tonight: Thank you that MAMA HAS a baby (definite emphasis there)...thank you for Jesus, for Batman, and for all of our stuff
----
Micah (to daddy while doing a puzzle): Now here, you try again and lets see if you can do it right this time
----
Mackenna (while watching Jocelyn get her diaper changed): She has a bottom like me

No comments:

Post a Comment