Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Oh, the nap

Everyone is currently quiet in my house. All I hear is white noise through the monitor, and dishes calling my name.

As you can see in the picture, Micah clearly took a nap yesterday, waking up much slower than his happy sister.


Before rest time, we were discussing what it does and does not mean to "be quiet" during rest time. Mackenna told us that she had a hard time sleeping because Wall-E comes in and asks her for help during naptime. She also, a few weeks ago, told me that she heard the sound of a wolf blowing down a pig's house on Nana's street, and that kept her up. Micah told me that he can't sleep because the dark bugs (the ones that are only there if all the lights are off) keep him awake.

At least they are imaginative...and quiet right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment