Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One month (five week) check up

Stats:
9 lbs 9.5 oz (50th percentile, gained 28 oz in 21 days)
21.5 inches (50th again)
36.9 cm (50th)
Doctor resisted calling her average. She sure is above average on the special scale.
Mackenna wants to write her name:
M, aacwmk9olpue x x4ty78pox4ty78po



Jocelyn has fussy moments. But, I really was chalking it up to "being a baby" and trying to just roll with it. It doesn't seem to be consistent, perpetual, or predictable, so I really didn't think it was a GI issue. So, I was a little surprised when the doctor went ahead and suggested doing Zantac with her. I know there are many thoughts on this; I have many too. I decided to give it a try for a few days and see if it helps. We started last night. My thoughts so far:

- It is hard to give an infant medicine.
- She has been a dream today. Coincidence? Helping? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment