Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Micah, the generous one

As they were supposed to be picking books to read at bedtime, I heard Micah say to Mackenna, "I have two books, which one do you want to pick?" Wow buddy. That is sweet of you. Instead of her being able to pick from our large book collections, I'm sure she would like to pick from one of your two choices.

He then came into my room and said, "Hmm...which should I pick. The "Snow Cat in the Hat book" is the one I was looking for, but I really like Buzz and Woody. I was confused about where the snow book was, but now I know. I guess I should pick that one since that is the one I really wanted." Such a serious boy.

But he did say, "Mama, I love you. Will you read to us tonight?"

Sure thing buddy.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment